Monday, July 9, 2007

This Sucks!!!

Guess what? Just back at my Uni, and what I find out? That my course juniors.............. only amount up to 27 students this year. And the really fucked up part bout it is that there's not even 1 Chinese!!! Du lan!!! But at least the over all amount of Chinese enrolling this year at the uni has increased to over 300 ppl. Hopefully, there'll be 'fish' to catch. I mean, how can a future fisherman survive without 'fish' to catch? One can only wonder.................

5 comments:

silveraven said...

wah! so few ppl! i found it strange that now we have the uni status but the lecturers quota-ed the intake hat even less students than last year enrolled!

:(

but yeah, a lot of chinese this year. all so stylo one. hoho!

Laydie~Bug said...

Tough luck bro...

Btw, the house was damn quiet last nite. Can't believe I'm saying this, but.. miss you lah!

*Ack*.. *Gag*... *keels over and faints*

AhKenn said...

silveraven : my course they didn't reduce the quota...it's just that the ppl didn't show up. And stylo? In what sense? Haven't really seen any of them yet.

ladie~bug : hey, I miss home and you guys too.......

Anonymous said...

vomit... ewww.....

yeah i miss u too....

gtg to d toilet to vomit again......

y3Llow~DuCk13

AhKenn said...

Aiya, want die small girl?!?!!