Monday, October 1, 2007

Madness & Happiness

Got things mixed up. Did the wrong tag. Sister tagged me for the little things in life that makes me happy. So here goes.....

1. Playing the guitar so loud that it drowns out other people's complains.
2. Playing football with pals.
3. Blogging nonsense and having comments from friends.(See, I really appreciate it!)
4. Composing poems/songs. (But most of the time I just kinda do it in my head and forget bout it later.)
5. Checking out chicks.(Sadly, they're a rare breed here in Terengganu.)
6. Being complimented. (come on I'm human, but I'm not stupid, I can tell the differences between a genuine one and a fake one)
7. Watching movies/tv series
8. Fooling around with the software on the pc/psp/whatever I can get my hands on. (Need to learn some programing skills to have more fun!!)
9. Driving a manual car. Just gives me a kick.
10. Scuba diving.(ok, not so little considering the exorbitant prices u have to pay for dives)
11. Eating. Good food that is. Bad food is a torture worthy of Hell.
12. Being at home. There's just a comfort that can never ever be replaced or duplicated anywhere else.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

i come here kacau again.......

AhKenn said...

oh....it's you again.........

i lap u said...

playful and lazy .....haiz....

AhKenn said...

lol........yeah....abit lah.....

Anonymous said...

u know den gud la.猪!

AhKenn said...

eh yen lian, why use anonymous?!?!
Scared ppl know ur name?

yen lian said...

i like to use la....
你不爽是吗?

AhKenn said...

Lol, nah...just wondered why u so shy of u name for. No wonder u call urself xing xiang the other day.

Anonymous said...

that day? when o? 谁酱傻叫自己信箱?

AhKenn said...

please lah...who u think u kidding?

Anonymous said...

blek!

AhKenn said...

Lol, childishness if I've ever seen it!!

yen lian said...

不玩了
要乖乖读书咯!

Anonymous said...

hey dude, i terasa la.. de compliment was real la.. mayb i slightly changed it a bit but itz a genuine 1..

AhKenn said...

Lol....dude. I don't hell know what u mean!! Which compliment u mean??

Anonymous said...

wad de girl said la.. swt..

AhKenn said...

oh....that one....hehe