Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Summer Jobs

I'm still in Tassie thought my exams are over.
Even my results are out.
Thank god I didn't fail any.

Been working this summer.
So far I've got a part time job as some sort of a chef in a chinese restaurant.
But all I cook is fried rice, but u'd be suprised how tiring it can get.
Cause that only takes up 2 nights a week,
I've been in casual employment doing farm jobs in Tassie.
So far I've only been picking spuds.
It's freaking hard labour.
U get a sore back and knees for kneeling the whole day.
Mud everywhere, even in ur nostrils and ears.....yulk!
And the worst part was the last time I went,
I sunburned my arse cause my stupid pants kept falling..........
I hear that there's gonna be cherry picking soon,
hopefully I get employed for that.
Can freaking stuff down as much cherries as I want while I work.

Well, at least the pay's good.
I get like 17AUD an hour picking spuds.
Just too bad that its just casual employment so I've only done it like 3 times so far.
The restaurant work pays much less,
like 10AUD and hour.
I guess its fine considering that they feed u as well and the working conditions are not half as bad as working on a farm.

Damn, I cant wait to go back Malaysia.
I wanna celebrate CNY!!!!

1 comment:

yen lian said...

u become chef ar? hahahahaha... d customer got stomach ache ma? i'm enjoying my holiday now leh! shuang!