Thursday, February 18, 2010

iPhone

My iPhone broke down probably like a month ago n now that I'm back in Tassie, I've just sent my phone in for repairs and since I have insurance, made a claim for that as well. Guess what? The stupid people at All Phones, accused me of jail breaking my iPhone!!!!! I have never done such a thing!!!!!!

I was there with Victor that day and while the guys were checking my phone, I was talking to Victor and I said something along the lines of not jail breaking my phone cause I knew it would void the warranty. Of course I said it all in Mandarin, n now the All Phones people accused me of admitting I did jail break my iPhone in Mandarin. WTF, they obviously don't know Mandarin, if not they wouldn't fucking accuse me like that!!!!

I so fucking wanna sue them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can someone pls teach me how I go about doing that without having to dig a hole in my own pocket??

N now, they're still quite reluctant to send my phone for fixing, apparently they want proof of purchase. I fucking bought my phone from u guys, shouldn't All Phones have a registry of that????????

The bunch of irresponsible racist fucking liars!! Fucking watch out!!

5 comments:

2much said...

I think you could file a claim in small claims court. Or, most court houses have legal libraries. In my town, the staff is very helpful and will tell you which forms you need to get a lawsuit started. Hope this helps.

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat downloads[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known avenues to build an income online.

Anonymous said...

go seek help from Legal Aid - it is free.

they probably think you are from another person China/HK who is trying to jail break these phones... they cannot tell where you from!!

Anonymous said...

Did u talk to some PRCs at All Phones?

kenn said...

that's the point, it doesn't matter where I'm from. They should not have treated me like that. BTW, what's PRC?