Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Fishing Rods

Well, this sem I've taken an elective subject, Recreational Fishing.
The course requires us to OWN our own fishing set, consisting of the fishing rod, machine etc.
So I got myself a set too.

But sadly enough,
on my first fishing trip with this new rod,
I lost it to some savage fish while I was eating.
The rod was dragged into the water and that was the last I ever saw of it.

In Loving memory...................sniff* sniff* >< I meant the ROD, not me!!!!

Moving on,
since I lost my rod and I have another fishing trip at Pulau Bidong this coming weekend,
I had to get a new rod.

So......................................
TA DA!!! Ain't she a beauty??!?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But my happiness was short lived.
The bill showed up.
DAMN!!!!!!!!!

I'm officially broke,
care to donate??
Send me an email at ah_kenn@hotmail.com
or add me on Windows Live Messenger.
COLD HARD CASH is preferred.





11 comments:

Anonymous said...

u can sell ur asshole wat
hehe

Unknown said...

"I lost it to some savage fish while I was eating.*

哈哈哈!XD
吃累事啊~~

Anonymous said...

dun spend so much on our food ma got enough money to pay your bill lo. haha... can keep fit oso

Anonymous said...

your rod dropped into the river because you were not watching it ==
and so soon you bot another 1 to replace it, 贪新忘旧!><+++
broke huh...诋你死啦!!

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha.. dats so u la.. n btw, whos de anonymous?? itz not me, in case u donno.. n u r still u, like jz after yesterday i saw u.. tak pernah change pun.. but well, dats y itz fun 2 hangout wif u.. hahahahahahah..

AhKenn said...

After all that, I still don't see any donations........ I'm still broke.

Anonymous said...

你要钱是吗?来帮我们打扫屋子,除草还有洗车啦!做到我满意为止我才给你钱。

kiatyin said...

乖孙,没钱用啊?来求我来,念在婆孙情份上,捐助你少少啦!

Unknown said...

我们家前面的草堆有很多syiling,要的话你可以拿去.不过记得提防含羞草:P

AhKenn said...

Wah~ u ppl only wanna poke fun and take advantage of my situation only...... So evil!!

isaac_chia said...

Donation to you arr? I believe even the protozoa wouldn't believe you are that broke after all... hehe.. i mean after seeing your richy face!! hehe..




*p.s. I heard the HEP is setting up funds for the so call "unaffordable" students, you may try, but must you go into ISLAM!! HAHA!!