Sunday, June 15, 2008

Fat Panther

'Fat Panther'.
That's exactly what my cousin sister told her mum what she thought of me.
Apparently, the reason she gave was cause she feels that I'm fat and that I can run very fast.
Kids say the darnest things.....

But then again, they can get you into all sorts of trouble.
I hate it when they have to repeat everything u tell them to their parents.

Just the other day, I was playing, 'tickle' with a few of my cousins.
Not unexpectedly, considering they were boys, it got a little rough.
Instead of tickling me, they started scratching me.
That was when I blurt out 'God, if I had a gf, it's gonna be hard explaining these scratch marks.'
Being kids, they absorbed it like a sponge, and on the way back home they started talking amongst themselves at the back seat.
Giggling all the way discussing the happenings of the day.
When they reached the part about my little 'comment' giggles broke into laughter.
Their mum, aka my 'xiao yee' was curious so she asked them what was so funny.
N they told her everything.
When she told my mum about it, I could feel my 'bad influence' meter pushing the limits like Hamilton in an F1 car.
Damn.

PS: had a little adventure on Friday night, read more about it here.

3 comments:

yen lian said...

wahahhahahaha!!!

SillyTan said...

say hi to ur 'ah yee' for me yaa.. haha..

AhKenn said...

Different ah yee lah......