Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Off Sort

Too lazy to write a poem today. Just woke up and I feel like shit. Still tired, but I have to drag myself to study for the 2 test I'm having tomorrow. Not to mention the reports which are quite near their due dates. Oh yeah, I'll also be having another 2 test the day after tomorrow. 4 test in two days?

Cheers!!!!!!! -_-|||

Next week......oh, AWESOME! that's when my finals starts. So can't blame me for feeling just a little grumpy. Haih~ sometimes I really hope that......that is all that disturbs my almost peaceful life. Cause besides that, there's just some stuff much closer to the heart that plagues me. But somehow, I don't think I'll ever say a word about it to anyone. Suppose it's just one of those things that I know only I myself knows the answer. So those of you who actually care, don't bother asking......I'll play the fool and won't say a thing. I've been like this since I could remember, sometimes I must admit it makes me feel very lonely. Could be the way I've been brought up.............sounds silly......... I think one of the reasons I chose to be so self dependent on such matters is cause I keep thinking that guys should just be plain tough. It's not easy, but I've learnt to deal with it and get used to it. Really has made me very strong mentally, but still after so long..........it still isn't easy. U can get used to pain, yet u can never be immune of it eh?!?! Yet, I don't see the need to spill everything out to someone cause I myself knows best what I should do. Please don't take this as a sign that I don't trust people. But seriously, who likes a whiner? Moi's birthday is like just a stone's throw away, hopefully I'll be better off once I turn 20.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

lonely..i am so lonely....i have nobody...only my own...


*u should sing this song when u feel lone ly...kekekeke~:p

Laydie~Bug said...

Hey, I totally understand the upbringing which made you tough and self dependant. (doh!) I too, think it has made you a strong person.

However, there are times when you have to just find a way to let it out. At the end of the day, we are all human.

Take care! And if you ever need an ear... you know where to find me.

AhKenn said...

Gosh......if only singing that stupid song is gonna help. That song irritates the shit outa me ok?? I think it makes happy people feel sad and sad people feel suicidal. Anyway, thanks lah.......know u're just trying to cheer me up(doubt so...feel like kena tease only...) Heh!

AhKenn said...

Hey ceh, thanks for understanding. And don't worry, I will get help if I need help. I'm not that silly.

SillyTan said...

i cant stop laffing la.. she is so so funny la.. ahhahahahahaha.. but i noe de story of urs.. jz let time does it's job..