Sunday, November 18, 2007

Clumsiness

I'm not too sure why, maybe it's because of my huge mass. But well, since coming to Terengganu, this flaw of mine seems to have been on full fledge showing.

I can remember the time when I was having a pillow fight with my friends and dived into a bed. Well the bed broke and sinked in. HAHA! Laugh all u want but that is not all.

Next one happened during a certain Cotton Island Trip.

Then just a few days ago, I broke a chair by just merely laying my ass a little harder than I would usually. I know this is not the first chair I destroyed, but this was like super hilarious cause it didn't break at the legs but rather there was a crack right through the middle. Looks like an earthquake had hit it.

Then a day after that chair stunt, I broke my friend's motorbike's number plate.
Pai Seh!!!
So sorry lah, didn't mean it!!
Blame my leg for being so naughty lah!!!

Damn I hate being clumsy.

10 comments:

yen lian said...

唉。。。。。
其实你不用讲酱多的
你只需要讲你肥就够了
椅子都会给你坐到裂
真的很够厉害
肥猪!!!!
哈哈哈哈!!!!!

AhKenn said...

Whatever lah, at least all I break are furnitures and stuff not PROMISES and BETS that someone lost......We all still remember what u owe us after losing those bets......

yen lian said...

eh,不是还了咩?
大骗子!!!

AhKenn said...

Sorry lah, u only paid back for one of it only. Not all.......

Anonymous said...

holy shit!! and really lol.. wahahhahahahha.. but urgh, if i was there during the incidentsssss, i think i will laugh till dead.. wahahhahaha.. wad a great fren i m.. hahahah..

u-noe-who-i-am

yen lian said...

that day u all say no need liao de.aih......why ar? always bully me oni. go n bully other people la!!

Anonymous said...

你要我还债?
你慢慢等啦
过几天就回家咯!
回家后就不用还了
哈哈哈哈!!!!
也不用给你们欺负
很开心啊!!!!

AhKenn said...

Lol, I know who u are. I'd laugh too if it were u.

j6aNnE7 said...

wahhhaaaa...was it su wei's motor plate??? keeekkkeekk.!!!

AhKenn said...

Yaloh.....T_T sorry ah.........