Friday, November 30, 2007

Enchanted

Yeah, the movie.
Didn't know it was a love story.
Ended up watching it with a bunch of 'ma lat lou'. ( How romantic ?!!)

Anyway, the movie was kinda nice though in the beginning I was kinda worried it was gonna end up being just another cartoon.......

And then there was this scene where all the cockroaches came out.
I was kinda worried it was gonna be a constant fixture in the show, but I knew they were goners the moment the pigeon ate one of them.
HAHA!! TAI SEI!!

One thing bout the show though, was that Giselle(the pretty princes to-be in the movie) was really SWEET!!
I don't care that she was just plain acting cute all the time.
And the fact that it's not genuine.
Also that no real girl could act like that the whole day.(pun not intended)
I mean the way she wore that innocent face the whole day.
I wouldn't have noticed if she had a knife in her hand pointed at me.

Sometimes it really makes u wonder WHAT IF fairy tales were true!!
Now I sound like the 6 year old girl in the show.
But whatever right??

Highlight of the movie?
Giselle's Girl-Next-Door look with her nice ass to match.

2 comments:

yen lian said...

oi! sakai!!!!!
hahahaha.........

i lap u said...

freaking fairy tales movie...but really funny pun