Monday, April 30, 2007

Came Back From Redang

Well, I just came back from Redang island. Having went there for 4 days from the 26th of April till the 29th of April to take my scuba diving license course. And proud to say, I'm back on the mainland, now a qualified PADI open water scuba diver. HEHEHE!!!! The whole trip was AWESOME as I might have told or gave the impression to some of you. Loads of pictures taken. Lazy to post them now. But I will, if I find the time. Now busy chaffering people to the air port, bus station as I'm one of the few lucky asses who has a car in Terengganu(not my hometown). Oh yeah, also busy packing up my own stuff..........gonna go back tomorrow which is the 1st of May. Anyway, to them other UMT pals, happy holidays, and to my friends back in my hometown, can't wait to meet u guys. Cheers to another holiday well earned!!!!!

5 comments:

kiatyin said...

congratulations....

AhKenn said...

Hey, thanks!!

Unknown said...

下次去海边潜给我们看噢~XD

AhKenn said...

Lol, if u can actually see me when I'm underwater.....sure!!!

Unknown said...

擊鼓傳花遊戲~~你被点名了~~