Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Positive Thinking

I may not be daring,
But I am brave,
I may not own a heart of gold,
But at least it's not cold,
I may not be intelligent,
But I believe I have talents,
I may not be good looking,
But I am surrounded by darlings,
I may live in an odd world,
But I know how to fit in,
I may be just someone in this world,
But to some I am the world,
Knowing these gives me courage,
Keeps me happy without rage,
Makes me smile in the face of sadness,
Carries me up and fills me with gladness,
All those that try to put me down,
Will see their efforts fall to the ground,
Cause after all,
I am a pack of confidence,
Concealed beneath a skin of arrogance!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder, wads de purpose of writing dis poem?? jz 2 stir de curiousity ard~~ hehe..

AhKenn said...

Well, I also dunno why I wrote it.......just for fun I guess. Feeling I need a little comforting?? Or maybe to motivate others? Just think positive lah.........