Monday, June 18, 2007

PSP Troubles

Well, bought a PSP lately. Was like kinda happy I did cause it's really cool and fun to use. And well, I found out online that I could actually play with it(customize). Like say add home brew programs that let me use it to play game boy games, Nintendo games and so on. And well, I even tried to change the theme by changing the 'flash0' file. But I forgot to make a backup and bricked my psp. Had to recover it using some home brew program. Thank GOD it worked. But I ended up updating it using official Sony firmware, instead of using the open edition. And now I'm stuck at firmware version 3.11 and can't downgrade back to v1.50 so that I can install the open edition firmware. Can't use any of the home brew programs I have now. Honestly, this sucks........ it's like how a gymnast suddenly gets locked joints and cant bent anymore. Kinda frustrating, hope that guy DARK ALEX can get a v3.11 downgrader out and save my day. If only I knew how to hack stuff...then that'll be cool. But too bad I cant, so I guess I'll just have to rely on others. Have to patiently wait till it comes out.....Well, hope it'll be sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

AhKenn said...

I have no idea what u wrote. Don't even know what language u typed in. But hi!! Thanks for coming by my blog.