Saturday, June 9, 2007

Reminiscence

Where is my youth?
The childhood I miss,
Teenage years I wasted,
Days I went on 'adventure rides',
Days I played football everyday,
Days I stared at the sky in wonder,
Days I dream all day,
Days I skinned my knees,
Days I rode my bike full speed down the hill with my hands in the air shouting at the top of my lungs!!!
Days I had no worries,
Days I had no troubles,
Days I long for,
Days that are long gone.

What now of my future?
Left or right?
Stay or leave?
Wait or pursue?
Think or just do it?!!!
Only time can tell,
But could it be too late?
Yeah........only time can tell.

Step back,
From the present,
Go back,
To times I had a smile on my face,
Run back,
To my child-time sanctuary,
Look back,
With a longing heart,
Snap back!
Cruelly to reality.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fker, i don really wan 2 admit it but u r really gd in these kind of things.. de only thing i envy bout u~~

AhKenn said...

U sure this is the only thing? I think u forgot bout my handsome face!!

Anonymous said...

hmm, handsome face~~ any1 here agree?? i doubt so~~ haha..