Saturday, June 9, 2007

Transformers

Can't wait for that movie to come out. I watched the trailer and I'm like.....if the movie was half as good it'll be already AWESOME!!! Miss transformers lah. Remember I used to watch it as a lil kid. Almost peed in my pants while watching the trailer, not cause I was scared, cause I suddenly forgot and thought I was still that lil kid in my diapers. Now, if they'd make a movie outa THUNDERCATS, then I'd really really forget myself and pee in my pants for sure.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

我很久前就看到这出戏的预告了,好像好好看!!
我要看!~

silveraven said...

thundercats??? bwahahaha! :D

AhKenn said...

To Xiao Yan : Go watch, should be worth it.
To Feli : Yeah, thudercats......all time fav!!!

Rachel 倪欣薇 said...

one word : AWESOME.
Watched yet? Coz part of me wanna spoil it for you, yet part of me wanna play nice and do nothing.

PS: Hope thundercats comes out. then someone would be sure to need diapers again.

AhKenn said...

Wow, looks like I've already got a candidate for the nanny who's gonna change this big baby's diapers when Thundercats comes out.